Pores are the skin’s gateway and play an essential role in skin health.
Enlarged pores are a common concern and while we can’t completely remove pores we can help in minimising their appearance.
What is a pore?
What causes enlarged pores?
How do you reduce pore size?
By introducing appropriate doses of vitamin A and C to the skin topically, we can encourage the skin to increase collagen production and reduce its breakdown. Eventually the skin will thicken and ‘pad out’, reducing fine lines, scarring and pores.
Medical Grade Skincare is essential to create a healthy foundation before considering further skin treatments such as Natural Peels, Healite Therapy or IPL (all of which can be effective in reducing pore size).
What treatments are available to reduce pores?
- Medical Grade Skin Care: is the foundation to prepare the skin for other treatments, stimulate normal healthy function and maintain results
- Healite Therapy: stimulates your skin’s natural repair, improving collagen production and giving your skin cells more energy. Over a course of treatments fine lines soften and skin appears fresher. Can also improve recovery after injectable treatments.
- Dermal Needling: stimulates collagen and improves production, thickening the skin, padding out pores, fine lines and wrinkles
- Natural Peels: remove the dead layer of skin cells, improving oil flow and hydration to give a healthy glow to the skin.
- Vampire Facial Plus: Collagen Induction therapy with e-Dermastamp combined with regenerative PRP and hydrating HA to maximise the skin’ ability to repair collagen and elastin