Non-surgical neck rejuvenation has an adjunctive role to surgery and is also an alternative to surgery. Non-surgical procedures can also address the skin texture of the neck and decolletage whereas surgical procedures are unable to address this issue.
With an increasing need for minimally invasive procedures with little or no downtime, there has been a trend towards non-surgical neck rejuvenation.
What treatments can help with neck rejuvenation?
- Dermal fillers: to fill horizontal necklace lines and soften out early jowls.
- PRP Therapy: to thicken fine, crepey and dehydrated skin in the neck and chest.
- Dermal Rolling/Needling: to improve collagen production and gently tighten skin.
- IPL: to reduce brown spots and sun damage in the neck and chest, giving clearer skin.
- Healite: gives the skin a youthful glow and stimulates collagen production.
- Natural Peels: for maximum penetration of vitamins, and hydration of skin.
- Medical Grade Skin Care: to prepare the skin and maintain it for best results.
- Other injectable treatments – see here.