Microdermaplaning improves the skin’s appearance by removing the top layers of dead skin through a fine planing procedure. This is a safe and painless way of exfoliating the skin’s dead cells in addition to removing the fine ‘peach-fuzz’ hair we have on our faces. Microdermaplaning softens, smooths, and improves irregularities, giving the skin a silky texture.
Note: You will need to be an existing client who is on medical-grade skincare for at least 4 weeks before having this treatment. If you are not on medical-grade skincare, your first step is to book in for an Initial Skin Consultation.
Where do I start?
You must have an Initial Skin Consultation before proceeding with your first treatment – regardless of if you have had this treatment elsewhere. This ensures you are fully educated and informed before proceeding with treatment. We are a best-practice clinic and consistently deliver optimal results by placing paramount importance on education and informed consent.
Is microdermaplaning safe?
Does microdermaplaning hurt?
How long does the procedure take?
How quickly does it work?
What should expect after microdermaplaning?
How often should I have this treatment?
Use microdermaplaning with:
- Environ® Medi Facials – immediately after for maximum penetration of vitamins, and hydration of skin
- Healite II Light Therapy – gives the skin a youthful glow
- IPL Hair Reduction – to remove thicker, darker hairs
- Medical Grade Skincare – to improve and maintain results
- Sunscreen – to protect skin while it renews